The page loading speed plays a key role in the success of any website. It’s one of the most important factors which is helpful to rank high in google. It is obvious that people don’t want to spend more time for loading a webpage so you must be speed up your webpage for users satisfaction.
Why Webpage loading speed is important for a Website?
- It makes a high rank in google
- It increases traffic on Webiste and people will spend more time on a website
- If your website is E-commerce it will definitely increase your sales
- The managing cost of a website reduces
The overall analysis show that the users don’t have much time and they are not going to wait more than 3 seconds.
There are 7 Ways to boost the WordPress website loading speed
- Well optimize your website images and videos
- Compress your files
- Optimize WordPress DB
- Deactivate all unnecessary plugins
- Use Wp Fastest Cache Plugin
- Don’t use the resources of other website directly in the header of your website
- If you website has still slow loading speed so you have to change your web hosts
How to check you webpage speed?
The first tool to use is page speed insights, by Google. Enter your website URL and click Analyze. What you see is the speed performance of your website for both Mobile and Desktop as well as a number of suggestions from Google on how to improve your performance.
The second tool to use is GTmetrix b. Enter your website URL and click Analyze