This is a process which is performed to evaluate the friendliness of the search engine of a website and there are some points which you must have keep in your minds to evaluate SEO of your website.
Latest SEO Audit checkpoints
On-Page SEO checkpoints
- Is each page has an unique title?
- Is the title length between 50-65 and description tag length between 150-160 characters?
- URLS of pages and post are SEO friendly?
- Is there H1 for title heading and H2, H3 for subheadings
- Are small paragraphs with format of bold and italic
- Is there an unique logo and favicon
- Images and videos are well optimized?
- Are target keywords use in images name and ALT tag?
- External links and blog comments have the ‘nofollow’ tag?
- Do you link internal pages and use anchor text?
- Do you use high competitive keywords to rank high in google?
- Do you check for broken links?
- What is the average time to load home page and other pages?
- Are most important pages linked to home page and sidebar?
- Is there a sitemap in menu?
- Breadcrumb is used on all pages?
- The 404 pages is custom?
Off-Page SEP checkpoints
- Competitor analysis
- Are there Opportunities to acquire new links?
- What is a number and type of inbound links?